Thursday, February 28, 2013

CREATION QUEST VBS- THE AMAZING BODY MUSEUM

This being my first summer as a SAHM, I was so excited to volunteer at my church's Vacation Bible School.  I was even more excited to learn the theme, "Creation Quest".  Kids would spend an exciting week of Bible stories, arts and crafts, music, games, and interactive discovery museums.  There would be a Noah's Ark Museum, a Planetarium, A Body Museum and....DINOSAURS!!!!   I immediately signed up to volunteer and was thrilled (and flattered) when I was asked to design a museum.  After briefly brainstorm, I knew I wanted to do The Amazing Body Museum.   I was so blessed with an amazing crew to help my visions become a reality.  God put the most perfect people into place!!! 
 
 
Here is a look at our AMAZING BODY MUSEUM
 
 
 
Children walked in and had the chance to use their five senses in different interactive stations
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
The talented men in our maintenance department made four life size Operation Games. The talented Ms. Alexis painted them for me.
 
Can I brag on Alexis one more time?  Denny had this vision and Alexis ran with it and made it so much more amazing than I could have ever imagined.  This is our pastor, Dr. Brunson.  You can lift his jacket and see the many layers of his insides!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment